Missing You and the 3-0 Broncos

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Here's a card I whipped up. I cut the "u" from my fabulous cricut. Can anyone imagine the stamping/scrapbooking world before the cricut came along? I don't use it very much in my card making. However, I wanted a bigger "u" and thought that my cricut could fit the bill. I love the 3 little flower gems adhered to the card. These were a promotion CTMH had awhile back and I just love them. They are adhesive backed which makes working with them very nice. And of course, I used one of my favorite color combinations, pink and brown, with some other complimentary colors.

On another note, the Denver Broncos won today with a score of 34-32 over the New Orleans Saints. This is two weeks in a row where the outcome has come down to the final minute. I am please to report that the Broncos earned a W for the win column in each of these last two weeks and are now sporting a 3-0 record to start the season. Not too shabby for the 7-9 Broncos in the prior year.

I hope everyone has enjoyed the weekend. I know I did and will admit that it has come to an end all too soon.

No comments :

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs