Cousins

Monday, September 22, 2008




So I thought I'd cheat and post while I'm at work today since I'm in the office. I've been traveling to Denver as of late so it's nice to be in town and at my cube.


This layout is a simple one but I like the results. I used CTMH's white daisy pigment ink for the flourishes. I love the pop that it gives the page. These pictures are several years old, taken in May 2003, the week that Christopher was born and Devin graduated from UNC. Did I tell you that I am way behind on scrapbooking my photos? I have made quite a bit of progress this year but am still very behind.


I hope everyone is enjoying their Monday.

No comments :

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs