Christmas card

Saturday, September 27, 2008


So as I mentioned in yesterday's post, it was scrapbook night. I made this card which was cased from Lisa with a few minor modifications of my own. Again, I just think this snowman is the cutest little thing ever. There are so many pieces to this stamp set. 3 parts to his body with lots of accessories. I debated about if I wanted to add some metal to my card, in the form of brads, but decided against it as I thought that if I put 3 in the bottom right corner, they might get lost in the patterned paper. I also thought about putting a brad over each ribbon piece. In the end, I decided that the card really didn't need anything else.

So I watched Baby Mama today with Tina Fey. What a cute movie. I love movies that can make me laugh and cry. Anyone who knows me will know that I am the biggest softie and am very emotional and it doesn't take a lot to make me cry. I also find many things very humorous so my laughter can often be heard as well. If anyone was on the fence about watching this or not, it gets two thumbs up from me.

I spent most of today watching college football. 4 teams that were ranked ahead of BYU lost this weekend. However, with BYU having a bye week this week, it will be interesting to see how the rankings shake out tomorrow afternoon. Currently, BYU is ranked #11 in both the Coaches poll and the AP poll. I would think that they would go up at least 2 spots but we'll see what the pollsters think.

Well, another Saturday has just about come to a close. I wish Saturdays could last a bit longer. I never seem to get my mental to-do list done. Oh well. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments :

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs