Mixed Media Challenge Take 2

Monday, February 15, 2016

Hello -- I'm back today with another card for this month's Mixed Media Monthly Challenge. I again used the fabulous Paper Artsy paints. This time, I used the gorgeous White Fire color. 

I first started with some patterned paper that I wanted to distress and play around with. I then took a background stamp from MFT and stamped it in kraft ink. If you look close, you can see it underneath all the layers.  I then added a layer of clear Gesso. I don't know that it really did anything but I had just purchased it and thought what the heck. :)

I then took the White Fire paint and spread it over a stencil from Winnie & Walter. Once that was all dried, I die cut the panel with a die from MFT and then added the Hello die cut from Frantic Stamper in cork. Some sparkly heart enamel dots finish off the card. I should also mention that the entire card panel is popped up on fun foam for dimension.






2 comments :

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card...just love the incredible look you created.

Kay Miller said...

Oh your background is amazing!! The cork board die cut looks fabulous too! Great card!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs