Thanks for Clearly Whimsy Stamps

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Before I get started, I wanted to say thank you to everyone who left comments on my last post wishing me better. Unfortunately, I am dealing with chronic pain in my neck and head for the last several months and I'm not sure how things will work out. I've been doing many things to try and combat this but nothing seems to really work. Any way, thank you for your kind words and thoughts. They mean the world to me.

Now onto today's card. It features some fun items from Clearly Whimsy Stamps. I started by stamping lots of various circles from the Circles, Circles, Circles stamp set in several colors. I then die cut the Thanks large word die from the stamped panel and set that aside for a moment. I then die cut the thanks die 3 more times, this time from just white card stock. I then glued all my die cut words together with the stamped portion ending on top.  

I've seen this technique done many times and I wanted to use it. As always friends, I so appreciate you stopping by and spending part of your day with me. I hope you have a fabulous day!


Here's a closer look at the products I used today from Clearly Whimsy Stamps.

10 comments :

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card...just love all those whimsicle circles.

Jeanne said...

Oh gosh, Alanna! I'm so sorry to hear of your pain issues. I truly hope that you are able to get relief soon! That is absolutely no fun. :( Big hugs! I am impressed that you continue to create when you are in pain. The looking down while you work might not be the best thing for the neck. Eeek. But I am glad you are able to get something made, because you create great cards. This card is terrific. I really like all those neat circles. They are so fun and colorful! The thanks looks very, very cool. I've seen that technique, too. You've done it very well! Hope you have a nice weekend! Hugs.

Stamping Smiles Designs said...

Fabulous card! Love the fun circles and design! I'm sorry to hear about your chronic pain. I really hope that things will be better for you soon. Take care! Sending you hugs!

Inkyfingers said...

I'm so sorry that you are still under the weather Alanna and hope the pain gets easier soon. I love this card with it's bright circles and subtle sentiment. Such a great technique!
Hugs
Carol x

Sharon Underwood said...

What a cool card! Love this idea with all the circles. You did an excellent job, especially with the sentiment. Love it!

Deepti said...

This looks awesome! I like the camouflaged sentiment :)

Kay Miller said...

This is really a fun card Alanna! I love the colors you used and all the fun circles and dots! I am so sorry you're dealing with chronic pain. Sending hugs and wishing you better very soon! :)

Jeanne J. said...

I love this technique too - finally going to just do it! This looks wonderful and you've inspired me!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so cool!

Alina said...

I love it, Alanna!!!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs