Unscripted Sketches #81

Saturday, November 13, 2010

There's another fun sketch at Unscripted Sketches this week and I hope you'll have a chance to play along with us.  My colors didn't come out great in the photo but it's really pretty IRL.
***Supplies***
Other:  PTI Color Coutre, rub
on from my stash

Devin and I will be meeting up with all 3 of my brothers, 2 of which live out of state, and my dad today to go see the BYU/CSU football game in Fort Collins.  I'm super excited to see everyone and am just hoping that we don't totally freeze. 

8 comments :

Jeanne said...

The colors in your card are so pretty Alanna. Super nice card!

Enjoy the game today, especially with your family in town. Thankfully, it shouldn't snow on you!

Ted said...

Alanna, I love the piecing you did here and that accent border couldn't be more perfect! :) Great card!

Laurel said...

This is very pretty!

Lelia Pierce said...

Very pretty card this week, Alanna! Have a great time at the game!

XXX

StephC said...

Lovely card! I am jealous about the game. lol Have fun!

Sharli said...

Great card Alanna! I hope you don't freeze, either! Enjoy the game!

Kathi C. said...

Very pretty card, Alanna! Pink and green is one of my favorite combinations.

I hope you had fun at the game. It's always great to spend time with family.

Kim Y. said...

Simple yet so beautiful! Love it, Alanna!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs