Something altered for Penny's Challenges

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's time for another challenge at Penny's Challenges this week.  The challenge is to alter something.  I decided to take my blank checkbook cover and make a fun cover for my friend.  Hi Shannon!  I had the glittery cardstock in my stash and had subsequently, bought the glitter stickers.  Little did I know that I had the perfect match just waiting to be put together.

What's even more crazy is that when I gave this to Shannon, she showed me her wallet clutch which has the exact shade of pink sparkliness. All the way around, it was a match made in heaven.
***Supplies***
Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio
Other:  Thickers stickers, MS border punch


I hope you'll go check out the challenge blog and see what the other designers have for you.  And then have yourself a most fabulous Wednesday.

7 comments :

Jeanne said...

Very fun and something that was destined to be made and shared with Shannon. Very cool!

Yesterday's snow/rain was a teaser for tomorrow's weather is what I am hearing. Hopefully we don't get dumped on too much!

Laurel said...

How fun, love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh! What fun, love the pink sparkly letters and trim!

Shannon said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! Thank you so much! My three favs: Pink, Sparkle and Zebra print.

Unknown said...

So sparkly! Totlaly cool!

Kathi Carlson said...

The first word out of my mouth was - "WOW!" And if you'd tried to do all that matching, it would have been impossible. Crazy how it all works sometimes, isn't it?

Thursday already tomorrow... Another fast week. Hope yours is a good one.

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs