You are a Blessing to Me

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Good morning.  It's the first day of school for my kiddos so it's been a pretty crazy week around here.  Devin started back on Monday.  I now have to wake up an hour earlier than I have been in the summer due to school being back in session.  Blech.  5:45 comes around much too early. 

Anyway, I made this card a few weeks ago and thought I'd share.  I was just having some fun with my felt and cuttlebug. 
***Supplies***
Stamps:  PTI Signature Greetings

Other:  PTI Color Coutre and felt, Cuttlebug

Yeah for tomorrow being Friday.  For everyone reading this, I hope your day is filled with many good things.

8 comments :

Laurel said...

Beautiful!

Carla said...

Gorgeous card - love the soft colors!

Sparkle said...

Such a pretty card!

Carolyn Christie said...

Very pretty!! Did you stamp the sentiment before or after you embossed it?

itsabrt said...

Alanna this card is stunning the colors really pop off the white! Beth

BananaStamper said...

Great card, love the texture! Sorry to hear about your early mornings! Yikes - how long is the summer break? My kiddos don't go back until Sept. 7th.

Take Care,
Shanna

Melissa Marro said...

Really love the felt flowers and the embossed background~!

Melissa~
TheHive – A Social Community for the Arts and Crafts Industry

Irena said...

Very beautiful card.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs