Marjorie's color challenge

Monday, October 13, 2008


This week, Marjorie chose twilight, cranberry, creme brulee, and brown bag for her weekly color challenge. I used all the colors except for creme brulee. I assembled this card in about 20 minutes from the idea in my head to finish. I didn't have a whole lot of time tonight to create.

So it has officially gotten cold here in Colorado. I had to scrape a very thick layer of frost off my windows this morning. I think it's time to find my winter gloves. I am looking forward to the first snow. Last year, we got our first snow the middle of October. So, any day now, we could see white.

I hope everyone's Monday was a pleasant one and that you had a good start to the week.


1 comment :

Marjorie said...

Very pretty!! I love the simple blocks of color and dp :D And those scallops really make the sentiment pop! Thanks for playing ^_~

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs