I'm in mourning

Sunday, October 12, 2008


So I just got done watching the Broncos lose to the Jaguars. Too many mistakes made. It's been a rough day. Church was very tiring and then to watch the Broncos lose. In between the two, I had fallen asleep and was rudely woken up by a political phone call. I had only been sleeping for around 15 minutes and was unable to rest anymore.

Towards the end of the Bronco's game, I made this card. I wanted to do something "fallish" because of the cold weather we've had this weekend. We even had to turn on our heat. The card is relatively simple and was quick to put together. The most time was spent on scoring the barn red cardstock and then sanding the lines for the white core to show through. I just love the look of the lines. The sentiment comes from that oft-mentioned Say it in Style stamp set. Did I mention how much I love it and how versatile it is? Oh wait, I believe I did.

Well, I need to do some studying now. My exam is offically less than 4 weeks away. Not that I'm panicking, mind you. Really, it is starting to really weigh on my mind. I've done a lot of the studying but still have some to do plus I need to do an overall review. Okay, I guess I've rambled enough now. Hope your weekend went well and that you were able to do something that you enjoy.

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Yeah, those dang Broncos really crapped it up but hey, the Cardinals won!!!

I love the card by the way. YOu'll have to tell me how to do the lines, I love them! I need to order (well whenever Robert will let me) some paper. Do you happen to have a new catalog you could send me? I think I need to see if there's anything I want Robert to get me for Christmas since I'm back into the swing of things with scrapbooking!!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs