Our long-lost cousins

Thursday, September 25, 2008






So, a few weeks ago, I took the kids to Utah for the weekend. Rob and Taryn and their family were there as well from Michigan. It was so good to see them and my cute nephews. My brother Rob decided to uproot his family to Michigan and move away from us. I miss their family a lot. Here are some of the pictures of the cousins playing together. It was love at first sight for Reynna when she saw Isaac. None of us had seen him yet. She was so good with him and loved to hold him. Christopher and Brigham were in heaven. They had so much fun playing together and being goofy. I'm sad that they don't get to spend quality time together like they used to. Anyway, the trip was real fast but lots of fun.

No comments :

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs