I think I can, I think I can

Thursday, September 25, 2008


Okay, so I've been going to Denver for the past 3 weeks for a client. It has worn me out. I am definitely in need of a mental health day. Luckily, I have an office day tomorrow, and it is Friday, thank heavens. I really look forward to Fridays because then the weekend is here. It's not that I don't enjoy my job but there are so many things that I need to do, want to do, or could be doing that I just don't have the energy for after working a long day.


So the card I'm posting, I made about 2 years ago. I took a picture of it awhile back, so it's on my computer, and I don't have any other art on my computer that I haven't posted. That coupled with the fact that I'm feeling too lazy to get the camera out and go downstairs to the basement to capture some more recent creations means that you get to see this Halloween card. The size is 6x6, again, another size that I don't do a whole lot of.

No comments :

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs