Slimline Celebrate Card

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Hello friends. I am back again today with another card made using products from the latest release at Whimsy Stamps. This time, I am focusing on the brand-new Happy Day Balloons die set. It coordinates with the previously released Happy Day Balloons stamp set but can also be used on its own, as I've done on my card today.

To get started, I took a piece of white card stock and die cut it using the largest die from the Slimline Cornered Rectangles die set. I then took some shimmer spray and added some splatter in the background. I adhered it to a yellow slimline notecard and then got to work on die cutting my balloons from the Happy Days Balloons die set.

I die cut 3 of the happy face balloons and 2 of the square balloons. I added just a bit of yellow ink to the edges of those balloons for added depth.

Some were added to the card with liquid adhesive, and I added foam tape behind a couple of them. I then took the Celebrate Word and Shadow die set and die cut the sentiment and added it to the bottom of the card and this card is complete.


As always, I am so thankful that you stopped by today. I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna


1 comment :

Jeanne said...

So bright and cheerful!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs