Spellbinders May 2022 Card Kit Inspiration - 4 Cards

Monday, May 9, 2022

Hi friends. I have 4 cards to share with you today using the May 2022 card kit from Spellbinders. As always, the kit is full of patterned paper, ephemera, card stock, stickers, a stamp set and a die set. You get so many items in these monthly kits and they are perfect for creating quick and easy cards. 

Click here for the details on all of the clubs. The card kit is $38.50 and you can subscribe to all 7 clubs for just $100 a month.

For each of my 4 cards today, I am only using contents from the May 2022 card kit.






I hope you have a wonderful day. Thanks for your visit and crafty hugs! ~ Alanna 

3 comments :

Jeanne said...

These are just beautiful, Alanna. I really like the first one in the collection. Have a soft spot for butterflies. Hope you had a joyful Mother's Day and that you are enjoying the nice weather lately. Crafty hugs!

cindy said...

Love your bonus cards to the hop, you put everything together so lovely!

Anonymous said...

All the cards you made are absolutely beautiful! I could put them in a pile, close my eyes and be sure to pick a favorite! This is my first time on your blog and I just love it here! So much beautiful inspiration! Thank you for sharing your amazing talent! Have a Lovely coming week!
Sincerely,
Angela F

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs