Pages

▼

Monday, November 1, 2021

Believe - 2 Cards for 1

Hi friends. Can you believe we are in November now? Where oh where is the year going? Well the 1st of the month means only 1 thing around here and that's another mini release from Whimsy Stamps. Today, I am showcasing two products - the 6x6 Christmas Eve patterned papers and the beautiful Believe Word & Shadow die set.

For both cards, I started by die cutting two of the patterns from the Christmas Eve paper pack from the Wonky Window 4 die. I then die cut the same die two times out of white card stock. I set aside the patterned frames and the inner white portions for cards for another day and then adhered everything together to A2 card bases. 

I then die cut the Believe Word & Shadow die two times out of white card stock for each card with the shadow portion and then for the actual word portion I die cut it once from some black glitter card stock. I adhered those pieces together and then added the sentiment to the cards.

I finished the cards off with some red gems from my stash and these two cards are complete. From start to finish, they took just under a half hour to create - not too shabby.


I hope you've been inspired. Before you go, here is some inspiration from the rest of the Creative Team. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna



***Affiliate links used for some products at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support in running this blog***

2 comments:

  1. These are great, Alanna! I really like the pattern papers you chose and the background die creates some fun shapes. Well done! This year is zipping along way too quickly isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore these cards, Alanna! Beautiful, clean, and perfect!

    ReplyDelete