Pages

▼

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Whimsy Stamps new Release & a Card Set

Hi everyone and happy July 1st. I have no idea how the year is half gone already but I suppose time keeps marching on.

I have a collection of 4 quick and easy cards using the awesome new Elegant Butterfly stamp that was just released from Whimsy Stamps today. There is also a coordinating die available, although I did not use it. The Elegant Butterfly image is a single stamp and is a red rubber image.

To get started, I die cut 4 patterns from the Bokeh Bliss 6x6 paper collection with the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangles die collection. I then stamped the Elegant Butterfly image at an angle with a grey ink and then stamped the sentiment which is from the Distant Friends set.

I added each of my stamped panels to coordinating colored note cards and I've now got 4 cards to send to friends and loved ones to let them know I'm thinking of them.


Before you go, here is some inspiration from the rest of the Creative Team.

That's all I have today for you. I hope you've been inspired. Thank you so much for your visit. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna


***Affiliate links used for some products at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support in running this blog***

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, such a pretty butterfly stamp! Alanna, these cards are lovely. The bokeh paper is a pretty backdrop. Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete