Pages

▼

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

2 Slimline Butterfly Cards

Hi friends. I have two slimline cards to share with you today that both use the same supplies. For my first card, I started by die cutting one of the patterns from the Slimline Buttercup papers with the Slimline Pillows die as well as a piece of white card stock. 

I added the patterned paper frame to my slimline white card base and then added in the white inner portions. I then stamped and die cut a couple different butterflies from one of my favorite sets ever, Butterflies. I figured where I wanted to place these and then stamped a couple of sentiments which are from the same Butterflies set.

I then added my butterflies with foam tape and this card is complete.

For my second card, I thought it would be fun to take a few of the different patterns from the Slimline Buttercup papers and combine them onto a card.

I took 4 of the patterns and trimmed them all down and added them to a white slimline card base. I then stamped the sentiments which are from the Fantabulous set with black ink.

I then stamped another butterfly from the Butterflies set, trimmed it out and added adhesive to just the body portion so I could fluff the wings up. I rounded the bottom corners of the card and my second card is complete.

I hope you've been inspired today. Thank you for your visit today. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna


***Affiliate links used for some products at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support in running this blog***

No comments:

Post a Comment