Pages

▼

Monday, March 22, 2021

An Outline Image with Minimal Coloring

Hello friends. I hope you are having a good week so far. I'm back today with another card featuring a new set from the latest release at Whimsy Stamps - Blending In. This is a smaller set with a great price point and there is a coordinating die set, although I did not use it for my card today.

I started by stamping the large image from Blending In onto a piece of white card stock. I then chose one of the cute pup images and colored it in with my Copic markers. I then stamped the sentiment which is from the Sweet Succulents set with red ink underneath the image.

I trimmed down my panel and mounted it onto a red card base. I finished off the card by adding a few red hearts from Doodlebug.


Thanks for your visit. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna


***Affiliate links used for some products at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support in running this blog***

2 comments:

  1. The is just adorable it makes me smile.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Great idea for a card. Thanks for sharing, Alanna!

    ReplyDelete