Pages

▼

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Winter is Better with Friends - Slimline Card

Hi friends. I've been dying to use the new Slimline Frozen paper collection that was released earlier this month from Whimsy Stamps. I love that the scenes are already created for you. The collection comes with 15 different scenes and you get two sheets of each. 

For my card, I decided to stamp my image from the previously released Happy Feet set directly onto the patterned paper. I colored it in with Copic markers and then stamped my sentiment which is also from the Happy Feet set. I added this to a white slimline card base and this card is complete. Super quick and easy, all thanks to these super fun papers.


I hope you are having a great week. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna


***Affiliate links used for some products at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support in running this blog***

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I will have to check those out. I got the Snowflake kit from SSS and those papers (from Whimsy) are just gorgeous! Those happy penguins are making me grin. Thanks for sharing, Alanna! Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete