Pages

▼

Friday, January 22, 2021

Pinky Swear - 2 Cards

Hi friends. I'm back today with two more cards using another new stamp set from the latest release at Whimsy Stamps. There are just so many great products being released and I want to use them all. :) 

For today's cards, I am using the super fun and unique Always and Forever set. I think this set is just so much fun and it has some awesome sentiments as well. 


For my second card, I started by taking a piece of patterned paper from the Heart to Heart paper collection that was released earlier in the month and I die cut it with the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangles die collection. 

I then took the hands image from the Always and Forever set and stamped it directly onto the patterned paper with black ink. I also stamped a heart from the same set to help fill in some of the space. 

I finished off the card by adding in the new Connected Hearts Frame die that I die cut 3 times from white card stock. I then added a heavy dose of shimmer and sparkle with this pen. In case you missed my last blog post, I shared two other cards featuring this die, linked here. 


I hope you've been inspired today. Thanks so much for stopping by. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna


***Affiliate links used for some products at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support in running this blog***

2 comments: