Pages

▼

Monday, December 14, 2020

2 CAS Christmas Cards

Hi friends. I'm back today with a Christmas card but with 2 different color combos. For both cards, I am using the Elegant Ornaments stamp set from Whimsy Stamps.

For each card, I stamped two of the ornament images. I then stamped the ornament hangers and the Merry Christmas sentiment. 

I added some pearls to each card and then decided that they still needed a little something. I rounded the bottom corners and took my Scor-Pal and made three score lines underneath the sentiment.

First off is the pink and kraft version.


Here is the blue and grey version.


And a look at both of them together. Do you have a favorite?


That's it for today. 2 quick and easy cards to add to my stash to get mailed out. I appreciate you and wish you well. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna



***Affiliate links used for some products at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support in running this blog***

1 comment: