Pages

▼

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Wonkey Donkeys

Hi friends! There's another great mini release that just hit the store at Whimsy Stamps. There are 2 standalone die collections, 4 clear stamp sets and 2 red rubber cling stamps. I have everything shown and linked below. 
For my card today, I am using the super adorable Wonky Donkey set. It is illustrated by Dustin Pike and is so stinking cute. The looks on these fun donkeys faces are just priceless.

I decided to color my donkeys in fun colors with my Copic markers. After they were colored, I cut them out and then added them onto a piece of patterned paper from the Comics paper collection which I had die cut with the largest die from the Wonky Stitched Rectangles die collection.

The sentiment is from the Birfday Dragons stamp set.


And there you have it. I will have another card in a couple of days featuring the same Wonky Donkey set as it is just so much fun!


Here is some inspiration from the rest of the creative team.

I appreciate you stopping by today and am wishing you the best. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna


***Affiliate links used for some products at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support in running this blog***

1 comment:

  1. Those donkeys have so much personality, Alanna. I can see why you were so happy to use them on a card. I can just hear the noise they make as if they were laughing. Great card!

    ReplyDelete