Pages

▼

Monday, November 8, 2021

Thank you Ever so Much

Hi friends and welcome back to my blog. I have a quick and easy card to share with you today. I started by die cutting the Quilted Rainbow Inlaid die from some white card stock. I used my Corner Chomper to round the edges after I trimmed it down some. I added it to a cream note card. 

I then stamped the large butterfly from the Butterflies set and took the coordinating dies and die cut it out. I sat it aside for a moment and stamped my sentiment directly onto my die cut panel which is from the same Butterflies set.

I added the butterfly and finished off the card with some pearls. Quick and easy but I love it.


Thanks for your visit. Wishing you crafty hugs! ~ Alanna


***Affiliate links used for some products at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support in running this blog***

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun and versatile die set, Alanna. I like the mini rainbows! :)

    ReplyDelete