Sending Love with a Koala for TupeloDesignsLLC

Monday, February 12, 2018

I'm back with another card for TupeloDesignsLLC. I've had this super cute Color Layering Koala set for a few months now and have been itching to use it. 

I started by stamping the koala and its 3 layers with some gray inks from Altenew and my VersaFine Black Onxy ink for the detail layer.

I then die cut some older paper from Lawn Fawn and stamped my sentiment from the Color Layering Koala set.  Some sparkling clear sequins finish off the card.

I appreciate you stopping by today. Crafty hugs!



3 comments :

Jeanne said...

Sweet! The grays really make the koala look realistic! I like the heart pattern background, to. Great job! :)

Sharli Schaitberger said...

How adorable! The three-step stamping is beautiful, and makes this card look very special.

Lucy Schmidt said...

Isn't he as sweet as can be? Or, maybe it's a her. How does one tell? I still have some of that Lawn Fawn paper, too. It's perfect for a card like this. Nicely done!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs