You're Amazing

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Welcome friends. I have a fun CAS card to share with you today, perfect for anyone you want to send a little encouragement to.

I started by taking the Radiating Rays stencil from MFT and blending on several colors of Distress inks in rainbow order. I then stamped the sentiment from MFT's Written in Watercolor stamp set. 

I die cut the panel with the largest die from Avery Elle's Wonky Stitches. I finished off the card with some enamel hearts from Doodlebug and some Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Crafty hugs!





1 comment :

Jeanne said...

Terrific card, Alanna. I really like the rays ink blended like this. So pretty. Great sentiment and the sprinkles and Nuvo drops add a wonderful touch. The mat in black sure helps to pop those colors, too! What a great encouragement card. Happy weekend! Hugs!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs