January 2018 Whimsy Stamps Release -- Day 1

Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year's friends. I wanted to let you know that the newest release from Whimsy Stamps is now available. There are lots of fun stamps, dies and stencils being released.

For today, I have two cards to share with you using the newest CAS stamp set, Shamrock Wishes, that can be earned for FREE with a qualifying $75 purchase. Click here for all the details and see the graphic below.

You can also click here to see all of the new release items for January in the store. Happy shopping!

Now, back to my cards. For my first card, I stamped the beautiful shamrock image onto a white panel of card stock in a couple shades of green ink. I then stamped one of the sentiments from the set and added this panel to my card base along with a strip of patterned paper.


For my second card, I stamped my favorite sentiment from the set directly onto the card base. I then stamped the shamrock images. I just love how there are multiple sizes in the set. I finished off the card by rounding the bottom two corners and then I splattered on some gold ink with a paint brush.







2 comments :

Alina said...

very pretty cards, Alanna, and green is my favourite colour :) !
the best wishes for you and your family for this new year!
hugs, Alina

Jeanne said...

Two terrific cards, Alanna. The swirls in the shamrock on the first card are so pretty. I also really like the font. The sentiment is wonderful on the second and so are those sweet little shamrocks. Wonderful work. Happy New Year my friend. I hope it is filled with lots of crafty endeavors! Hugs!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs