4 Christmas cards for TupeloDesignsLLC using Concord & 9th

Friday, December 8, 2017

Hi friends and happy Friday! I have 4 Christmas cards to share with you today for TupeloDesignsLLC, all using fun products from Concord & 9th. I am using the Trim the Tree stamp set and the coordinating dies.  On each of my cards, I started by adding a water colored backdrop using the Gansai Tambi watercolors.

On my first card, I heat embossed one of the sentiments from the Trim the Tree set with some Ranger embossing powder in red.   I then heat embossed the string of lights from the same stamp set with some Ranger gold embossing powder


For my second card, I heat embossed another one of the sentiments using the same gold embossing powder.


My third card also features the same gold embossing with yet another sentiment available from the Trim the Tree stamp set. This time, however, I first die cut my water colored panel with the tree image from the Trim the Tree die collection. I then die cut it two more times and stacked the die cuts. I did the heat embossing on the top layer.  I just love the fun look


For my last card, I die cut the tree again three times for added dimension. On the top layer, I ran the die cut tree through my Big Shot with one of the stitched dies from the Trim the Tree die collection. I love the fun lines and texture it adds to the tree.  Is tamped a few of the ornament images and the tree trunk and the card is complete after adding a heat embossed star.


I hope you've enjoyed all of these cards today. Thanks so much for dropping by today - I truly appreciate it. Crafty hugs!




1 comment :

Jeanne said...

Such fun and festive cards, Alanna. I really like all the different looks you got from the different elements in the stamps and dies! Hugs!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs