4 Cards for TupeloDesignsLLC using Concord & 9th Stamps and Dies

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Welcome friends. I hope you are having a great week so far. I have 4 Christmas cards to share with you today all using the beautiful Ornamental stamp set and coordinating dies from Concord & 9th for TupeloDesignsLLC.

For my first card, I started by stamping the ornament image onto a piece of white card stock. I heat embossed the Merry & Bright portion with some sparkly gold embossing powder.  I colored the leaves and flowers with some simple Copic coloring. I then die cut the ornament topper with some card stock that I had heat embossed with the same gold glitter embossing powder that I used for the sentiment. I added it with a bit of metallic thread to hang it. I finished off the card by die cutting the panel with the largest die from Avery Elle's Wonky Stitches die collection.


For my second card, I stamped the same ornament image to begin with. I then used the smaller images in the set to fill in the empty spaces. This time, I only colored a few of the flowers and left everything else uncolored. I used the same gold glitter embossing powder for the ornament hanger and to some strips on either side of my card panel.


For my last two cards, I die cut the beautiful die that is included in the coordinating die collection with some various papers. I love the detail that this die provides. The sentiment is from the Ornamental stamp set. I again used the Wonky Stitches die on each of the patterned papers for some added detail. These last two cards were very quick and easy to put together and would be great for mass producing if you needed a quick idea.



I'll be linking these up to the current anything goes challenge over at Where Creativity Meets C9.



Thanks so much for visiting today. Crafty hugs!



4 comments :

Ruth said...

What a fabulous way to create so many different cards from one set. Love the bright and bold colours and words xx

Jeanne said...

Wow, wow, WOW! these are fabulous, Alanna! I have this set and have yet to break it out. Oh my, thanks for the ideas on how best to showcase it. I think the blue and silver one is divine, but all are beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing! Hope your week is off to a good start!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

OMGSH, I'm so excited - you sent me one of these for Christmas - it is so beautiful (the one with the three red flowers) and I am absolutely thrilled! Thank you, Alanna! Merry Christmas!!!

Justin said...

You did a great job creating different cards with that set! Thank you for joining us over on the Where Creativity Meets Concord & 9th Blog!!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs