DT Project for TupeloDesignsLLC

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Hi friends. I'm using the Autumn Leaves stamp set on today's card for TupeloDesignsLLC. There are also coordinating dies for the set but I didn't use those on today's card.

I started out by stamping the outline images with some Gold Delicata ink on the background. I then took the inside images and stamped them using some inks in fall colors.

I stamped the sentiment and then added some black paint splatters all over the background. I die cut the panel and then matted it on some gold foil card stock to pull in some additional gold color.

Thanks so much for your visit. I hope you are having a wonderful day!








1 comment :

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous card, Alanna! Wow! Love all the fall colors, the touch of gold and the lovely hello. Happy hugs! :)

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs