DT Project for TupeloDesignsLLC

Monday, November 6, 2017

Hi friends. Thanks for joining me today as I share a card for TupeloDesignsLLC featuring some fun stamp sets from Concord & 9th.

As a reminder, TupeloDesignsLLC has all the best brands and is truly a 1 stop shop with FREE shipping in the USA with no minimum purchase required. You can also sign up for a free account and earn rewards points.

Now, back to my card. I started by using the Plaid Background stamp set to stamp my background. I love that you can make your own patterned paper in any color - all you need is ink.

I then ran my stamped background through my Big Shot with the largest die from the MFT's A2 Stitched Rectangle Stax 1 die collection. I stamped the sentiment from Concord & 9th's Blooms Fill-in set onto a stitched oval die. I popped this up with foam tape and added some Tonic Studios Morning Dew drops.




4 comments :

Jeanne said...

Beautiful card, Alanna! I love the plaid. And the sentiment is lovely, too. So crisp and clean. Well done!

So bummed about how poorly the Broncos are doing. Actually turned the game off again. At this rate, won't be watching them play anymore. I was tired of the penalties at the end of the first quarter and had enough. Not worth the aggravation. Hopefully they can figure out how to turn things around.

Hope you have a terrific week. Hugs!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Very nice! I love how PERFECT the plaid turned out - just stunning!

Ruth said...

What is not to love about tartan!! Love it in the green. Very striking. Wonder what family that is ;) xx

Darnell said...

There's plaid and then there is va-va-voom plaid, Alanna! This color and design are sensational!! Hugs, Darnell

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs