DT Project for TupeloDesignsLLC with Hero Arts

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Hi friends. I'm so glad you joined me today. I have a fun floral card using the beautiful Color Layering Hydrangea stamp set from Hero Arts for TupeloDesignsLLC. 

Hero Arts has so many wonderful color layering stamp sets. Click here to see all of the ones that TupeloDesignsLLC carries.

I started by stamping the base image with Fresh Lavender ink directly onto a piece of light grey card stock. I then stamped the detail layer with Sugarplum ink. I stamped the images again onto a separate piece of card stock and then fussy cut around the image. I stamped the leaves and then stamped the gorgeous sentiment which is also from the same stamp set. Some Nuvo Drops finish off this card.



1 comment :

Jeanne said...

Absolutely beautiful, Alanna! What gorgeous purples! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs