3 Celebrate Cards for TupeloDesignsLLC

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Hi friends - thanks so much for stopping by today. I have 3 cards to share with you today for TupeloDesignsLLC, all using the super fabulous Celebrate Speech Bubble die from MFT.

As a reminder and in case you are new to my blog and new to TupeloDesignsLLC, the store offers FREE shipping in the USA with no minimum purchase required. International shoppers can also earn FREE shipping - click here for all the details.


For the first two cards, I stamped the background using the MFT Happy Birthday Background stamp set. 

I then took some fun patterned paper and die cut it using the Celebrate Speech Bubble die. I also die cut it again with some silver sparkle card stock.  Both cards were finished by rounding the bottom two corners.



For my last card, I used some super fun patterned paper and added the same Celebrate Speech Bubble die that I popped up with foam tape -- lots of little pieces of foam tape. :)





2 comments :

Jeanne said...

All three cards so so fun, Alanna. I thought at first that you must have done some neat alcohol ink or some brushos technique on the first two, but to read it's a fun pattern paper is great. That's some pattern paper. I like the sparkle in the glitter paper. The balloons on the last one are fabulous. Lots of bitty bits of foam tape indeed to get that Celebrate panel popped! Great work! :) Hugs!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

What great cards - they do look celebratory! They certainly made me smile!
Nice work!!
Hugs!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs