3 Magnolia Wreath cards for TupeloDesignsLLC

Friday, September 29, 2017

Happy Friday friends. I have 3 cards to share with you today for TupeloDesignsLLC using lots of fun goodies from one of my favorite companies - Concord & 9th. 

I am using the beautiful Magnolia Wreath for all 3 cards. If you don't have this stamp set, run over to the store and pick it up. It is incredible and is so easy to use.

On the first card, I started by stamping my background with the Barnwood Background stamp. It's a beautiful large image that covers the entire card panel.  I then stamped my wreath in Noble Fir and Freshly Cut Grass inks from Lawn Fawn and die cut it using the coordinating dies.  I stamped the sentiment from the Joy stamp set and popped my banner up with some foam tape. I finished off the card with some Nuvo Crystal Drops.


For my second card, instead of using two colors of green ink, I heat embossed the detail layer with some pearl embossing powder. It is beautiful. I used the same Joy stamp set for my sentiment again and also finished this card off with some berries made using the Nuvo Crystal Drops.


For my last card, I wanted to do something a bit different. It is the same card design as above but by switching out the colors, the look is so different and very striking. Here, I stamped the base layer in Deep Sea ink from Lawn Fawn. I then heat embossed both the detail layer and the sentiment with some gold embossing powder









4 comments :

Jeanne said...

Really beautiful cards, Alanna! I can see this being used to mass produce some really pretty Christmas cards. All three variations of using this wreath stamp look so pretty and striking! Wonderful work. Thanks so much for sharing! :) Hugs and Happy Friday! :)

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous...love your beautiful wreaths!!!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

What gorgeous wreaths! I can't get enough of wreaths - I think I own at least 6 different ones! (do I need an intervention?). The dark one with gold is stunning, Alanna. Simply stunning!
Hugs!

Alina said...

they are beautiful, Alanna, I love the dark blue one!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs