DT Project for TupeloDesignsLLC

Friday, August 4, 2017

Happy Friday friends. I'm back today with another card for TupeloDesignsLLC. On today's card, I've used the extra fabulous Oh, Hello Turnabout stamp set from Concord & 9th. I adore their line of Turnabout stamps and this one might be my favorite. So far, there are 5 and TupeloDesignsLLC has them all right here.

Once my stamping was done, I added the panel with some fun foam to my card base and tied some matching twine for some added interest.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Crafty hugs!




Copy

5 comments :

Ruth said...

I've seen the others but not seen this one yet! This is pretty fabulous, although sometimes I find if I have to think too hard about what and where I have to place a stamp I struggle with it. It's a fabulous idea though and will be brilliant for masculine cards and mass producing. Xx

Jeanne said...

Looks fantastic, Alanna. What a great way to get a random stamped looking background. You chose some great colors to show it off as well. :) Hugs!

Kim Heggins said...

Love your sweet hello card...so clever and it looks wonderful in those sweet shades of pink and gray!

Iris Wiechmann said...

Awesome card Alanna and I love the color combo!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

This is amazing! The card is so complex, and the color combination is beautiful! Wow!!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs