Hi for Honey Bee Stamps

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Welcome friends. In case you don't follow me on social media, I am now part of the Honey Bee Stamps Social Media Design Team and I couldn't be more thrilled. You will be seeing weekly posts from me on Sundays using these super fun stamps and dies.


For my first project, I wanted to use the Sweet as Honey stamp set. This was my first ever Honey Bee Stamps stamp set and it's only the 2nd time I've used it. I started by heat embossing all the floral images and leaves from the set multiple times. I then did some simple ink blending with my Distress inks.  I used the coordinating dies to cut them out and set them aside. 

On my card base, I knew I wanted just a bit of interest so I stamped the fun honeycomb image a few times in a couple of the corners. I then die cut two ovals and stamped my sentiment onto the smaller one. The sentiment is also from the same Sweet as Honey set.  

I adhered my ovals, did a bit of flower arranging, rounded the bottom 2 corners and added some clear confetti and the card is complete.

Thank you so much for stopping by today - I'm so glad you did.  Crafty hugs!




3 comments :

Jeanne said...

Happy Congratulations to you, Alanna for your new designer position. How exciting! I'm very happy for you. :) Your card is fabulous. I really like the colors you chose for the flowers and how you blended them to get the variations in color. The hi is very pretty and looks great in the oval frames. Great addition with the stamped hexagons. Wonderful work and congrats again! Have fun! :) Hugs!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Woot!! Congrats on your new design team position! I love this card! The hexagons beneath it all had me looking for a bee! Very pretty colors!

Kim Heggins said...

Simply beautiful Alanna and a big congrats to you on your new design team! Can't wait to see more of your incredible creations.

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs