Welcome friends. If you are looking for my card for the newest CAS-ual Fridays challenge, click here or scroll down.
It's the final day of the February release for Whimsy Stamps and today, I am using the beautiful Friendly Flowers stamp set. I started by taking several of the images and stamping them in black ink onto a card panel that I had die cut with the Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles dies. After my flowers were stamped, I stamped the sentiment from the same set. I added foam tape to the back of this and then added a piece of black card stock as a mat onto my card base. For the card base, I am using some linen card stock. If you look closely at the picture, you can see the bit of subtle texture that it adds.
Thanks for stopping by. Crafty hugs!


This is so striking and beautiful, Alanna. I thought the image was a single stamp, but I see you've done some great stamping to achieve the look. The black and white is simple, but so effective. Wow. I like the subtle texture of the linen cardstock, too. Wonderful work!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Alanna...love your wonderful images.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. I love the monochrome look. Xx
ReplyDeleteSwoon! I think our sweet Jeanne's comment covers everything that popped into my mind! Striking and elegant! I'm especially taken with the dandelion puffs, drifting along with the breeze...
ReplyDeleteHugs~caro