DT Projects for TupeloDesignsLLC and FREE DIES

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Welcome friends. I have two cards to share with you today using products available from TupeloDesignsLLC.  Make sure to read to the end where I'll tell you about an awesome promotion that the store is currently running - you can earn dies for free.  And you will still receive FREE shipping in the US with this.

For my first card,  I am using the Split Chevron Cover-up Die-namics from MFT on both of my cards today. For my first card, I die cut the die and ran it through my Big Shot without using a metal shim. This way, the die cuts through the top portion of the card stock but doesn't really cut through all the way. This die really needs a metal shim. I did it without the shim so that my aqua piece would stay together. I then ran the die through two more times, this time with a metal shim, with the pink and grey card stocks. I added just a few of the pieces on top and then added a sentiment from Altenew.


On my second card, I used the sandwich on my Big Shot to emboss the same Split Chevreon Cover-up Die-namics, rather than cut it out. I love that you can get two completely different looks out of your dies and that it stretches them further.  I then took another piece of white card stock and added Versamark around all the edges. I then added Wow Rich Pale Gold embossing powder to create my own gold card stock.  I added foam adhesive to the back of my embossed panel and added it to my gold piece. I then die cut the Peaceful Words die from MFT and added it to my card panel. Some clear sequins and the card is finished.


FREE SUPER SIZZIX GIFTS w/PURCHASE THIS WEEK ONLY!!!

Do you like to receive FREE gifts with your crafting orders? We’ve got an amazing Sizzix gift with purchase offer for you!!!
Here are the details: 
·       Spend $25 in TupeloDesignsLLC and receive a FREE *Pre Order* Sizzix Framelits 8 pk. Circle Die Set ($20 Retail Value).
·       Spend $35 in TupeloDesignsLLC and receive a FREE *Pre Order* Sizzix Framelits 7 pk. Christmas Trees Dies ($20 Retail Value).
·       Spend $45 in TupeloDesignsLLC and receive a FREE *Pre Order* Sizzix Bigz Pro Scallop Heart Die by Stu Kilgour ($59.99 Retail Value).   
You may only receive 1 FREE Gift with Purchase per order, but you can place as many orders as you like, and with our FREE Shipping (within the US and with no minimum purchase), there’s no reason not to. :-) This special is available from Monday, December 5 through Sunday, December 11.



1 comment :

Jeanne said...

Both cards look awesome, Alanna! Thanks for reminding us of ways to extend the use of our dies. The effects you can achieve look terrific! :) Stay warm and travel safe today! Hugs! :)

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs