Clearly Whimsy Stamps October Release Day #2

Thursday, October 13, 2016

I'm so glad you are joining me today for Day 2 of the October release for Clearly Whimsy Stamps. I'm showcasing the beautiful Criss Cross Flowers stamp set which consists of this large background stamp, large enough to fill an A2 card base. Just a reminder that all of the new products are available in the shop now -- no waiting to have to purchase.

I started by stamping the image and then took out a few Copic markers to add some color. I added fun foam to the back of my colored panel and then added it to my card base.

I then stamped and die cut the sentiment from the Big Balloons Celebration stamp set and coordinating dies. I added this over a vellum piece and then added some of the new Christmas Cheer matte enamel dots.


Here's a close up of the products I used today from Clearly Whimsy Stamps. Thanks so much for your visit. I'll be back tomorrow with Day 3 of the release.






3 comments :

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Wow, what an interesting background, Alanna! I love it!
Nice work!

Jeanne said...

What fun background! I like the colors you chose to fill in the spaces. It really gives the background a unique look. That sentiment on the vellum looks terrific, too. Ugh on the Broncos looked last night. Hope they can pull themselves together and get back on track. Can't believe we have to play them again in two weeks.

Ruth said...

It's gorgeous. I really love the background. Reminds me of Victorian floor tiles we had in our big old house when I was growing up - all intricate and vibrant. It's a perfect background stamp. Xx

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs