CFC #155

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Happy Friday friends. It's time for another challenge at CAS-ual Fridays. This time, we have a fun color challenge -- black and white with a pop of color -- your choice.  For my card, I decided to use gold as my extra color.

I die cut the Friend die two times, once out of black and once out of white card stock. The small sentiment is from a retired set by CAS-ual Fridays.   I decided to add my front panels on at different angles.


Here's the challenge graphic. And remember that one winner will be chosen to win a $25 gift certificate to CAS-ual Friday Stamps and if that winner has used CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and/or dies predominantly in the winning entry, the gift certificate increases to a whopping $50!!


Here are links to my teammates blogs. I'm sure they would love it if you paid them a visit.  And a big thank you to each of you for your visit to my blog -- means the world.

Channin -- Claire --  Ilina -- Kim -- Lisa -- Wei Wei



2 comments :

Jeanne said...

This is a fun birthday card, Alanna! You did an great job with the challenge. Adore the dots in black and gold. The friend die looks terrific with the black peeking out and I really like the panels being offset. All around fabulous card! Hugs! :) I hope the Broncos do well Saturday night and we get a good feel for Siemian (sp) as quarterback. Gonna be an interesting year, I have a feeling. Happy Friday! Hugs!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Great card, Alanna! The gold is a great choice - and the resulting card is very sophisticated!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs