Happy Wednesday friends. I'm so glad you joined me today. My card today features a couple of stamp sets recently released from Clearly Whimsy Stamps.
I started out by stamping several of the images from the Ocean Journeys set onto my card front. I then thought it would be fun to add a bit of color so I placed the same images over top of what I had previously stamped, except that this time, I used the opposite side to do my stamping. The result is what you see below.
I stamped my sentiment from the Oceans Journeys Sentiments set and then fussy cut it out and added it to my card base with a bit of foam tape. Some twine and sparkling clear sequins finish off the card.
That does it for me today. Thanks again for stopping by.


Super idea to use the back side of the stamp to fill in with color. It looks great! I really like the theme and the sentiment. Great card. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea - it looks perfect! I like this stamp set, too! Thanks for the inspiration, hugs!
ReplyDeleteFabulous card Alanna...love your wonderful background!
ReplyDelete