Clearly Whimsy Stamps June Release Day #2

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Hi friends. I'm so glad you stopped by today. It's time for the 2nd day of the June release for Clearly Whimsy Stamps. Today, I am using the super fun Ocean Journeys and Ocean Journeys Sentiments stamp sets -- See the full previews below.

I started by doing some ink blending on my main panel. I then took a couple more colors of distress inks and did some blending on my wave die cuts. 

I stamped out my boat on a separate sheet of card stock and did some Copic coloring. I fussy cut the boat out and added it to my scene. I popped the sails up on some foam tape for added dimension. It was then time to stamp my sentiment and I added the seagulls to finish up the card.

Thanks so much for joining me today. These stamp sets along with everything else being released this month will be available to purchase tomorrow, Wednesday June 8th.





1 comment :

Jeanne said...

Looks like this would be a fun boat to set sail on for a bit of an excursion. Your ink blending looks terrific. I can just about hear the seagulls. Wonderful card, Alanna!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs