Hi friends -- today, I am thrilled to be participating in the monthly Calling All Sistahs blog hop sponsored by CAS-ual Friday Stamps. Click here to see the entire lineup of goodies from the Calling All Sistahs line. Did you know that Michele, the owner of CAS-ual Friday Stamps has been and will continue to donate 50% of the profits from the sales in this special line to the National Breast Cancer Foundation for research and medical help.
If you want to read more about how this campaign started, click here. This hop, which will happen on the 17th of each month is to promote monthly breast self-exams and yearly mammograms.
I had my first mammogram last year and I'm not going to lie -- I was a bit apprehensive about it. However, I am thrilled to report that my fears were not needed -- the actual procedure did not match the fears and preconceived notions I built up in my head. I've got my annual mammogram exam for 2016 scheduled next week actually.
There will be 3 $15 gift certificates to CAS-ual Friday Stamps given to 3 people that comment along the hop.
If you are following along in the hop, you should have arrived from Kelly's fabulous blog. If you just came to visit me and want to hop along, click here to start at the beginning of the hop. See below my card for the next stop on the hop.
For my card, I went super CAS. I used the Calling All Sistahs stamp set for all the sentiments. Some rounded corners and my card is done.
Your next stop on the hop the extra fabulous Jeanne Jachna. Click here to be taken to her post. Thanks so much for stopping by today friends and don't forget to do your monthly breast exam -- it just might save your life.

Excellent card for a great cause, Alanna! Shares the message in a positive way. Well done! Glad your fears were not realized when you started your mammograms! Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteThat little bit of pink really makes the sentiment pop. Love it.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty CAS card! Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteTake care!
Michele
Your message comes through loud and clear on this simply beautiful, clean card. My style of card :)
ReplyDeleteLove your CAS look.
ReplyDeleteLove the clean and simple lines of your card, Alanna! Good luck with the big squeeze next week!
ReplyDeleteIt says it all in a few words.
ReplyDeleteWonderful card.
thanks for sharing.
so clean, so simple, so beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteClean and simple and to the point!
ReplyDeleteLove this card! Sweet and to the point!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! Awesome monthly reminder!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful (cas) clean and simple card
ReplyDeleteKathleen
CAS perfection, love it.
ReplyDelete