Pages

▼

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Mom for Frantic Stamper

Hi friends. Some of you may have seen this card up on my blog a couple of days ago without any text. I'm not sure what happened there but I needed to redo all my wording, etc. 

So, here is my card. I started by die cutting the gorgeous wood grain paper with the Wonky Stitches dies from Avery Elle. I then die cut my tag and leaf element from vellum. After that, I die cut the Mom Round Vignette Insert die from Frantic Stamper and added that to the tag. Some sparkling clear sequins and twine finish off the card.

I hope you all are having a fantastic week so far. Crafty hugs!






4 comments:

  1. Oooh, is this every pretty, Alanna. It looks so tranquil. I like the background paper and the detail of the wonky stitching die. The vellum leaf behind the mom adds to the serene feel. Great job on this card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Alanna! Love the soft color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just beautiful Alanna! I love the wooden look background and the pretty vellum leafy thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card for Mom, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete