Pages

▼

Friday, May 27, 2016

Hi

Hooray for Friday!  And for a 3 day weekend. Memorial Day is always my first holiday since New Years and that's a long and busy 5 months without a 3 day weekend of any kind. :)

I decided to do some ink blending on my card today. I just love these bright summery colors and the large, bold, black sentiment. I started by doing my ink blending and then I stamped the gorgeous Etched Flower background stamp from MFT using my Misti so I could make sure to get a great impression. I ran the panel through my Big Shot with the Wonky Stitches to give it just a bit of detail, although it's hard to see that in the photo. I then added the hi die cut from Winnie & Walter.

Thanks so much for visiting friends. I hope each of you has a wonderful day and weekend and if you are lucky enough to have a long weekend, then woohoo!




4 comments:

  1. Ooooh...you have definitely earned a good, long 3 day weekend, Alanna! I hope you enjoy every second of it and maybe get some extra crafty time in there. I've heard it's supposed to be pretty nice weather wise, too. :) As for your card. So pretty! I really like your ink blended colors. Very summery and pretty. Those are colors I am definitely drawn to whatever the season, too. I like the background stamp, too. Great way to use it! That big bold sentiment pops for sure. I can't quite see the stitching, but I know it adds just the right amount of detail. Great job on this terrific looking card. Enjoy your weekend! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright and cheery card Alanna and your ink blending over that lovely stamp is gorgeous! Hope you are having a great weekend - it's a holiday weekend in the UK too!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of my favorite color schemes! Your blending is beautiful and the big Hi is perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card...love your giant HI! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete