Have a Superhero Kind of Birthday for Frantic Stamper

Monday, May 16, 2016

Hi friends -- thanks so much for stopping by today. For today's card, I am using some new products from Frantic Stamper to create this fun superhero birthday card.

I started by using some distress inks to blend in my night sky. I then flicked a bit of white distress paint onto the background. I added two layers of the fun Cityscape die and added my superhero with his cape, both from the Flying Hero die set. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment from the Super Sayings stamp set.  And that's all there is to it.

I hope each of you has a wonderful day and start to the week. Crafty hugs!



4 comments :

Tracey McNeely said...

So fun Alanna!

Ruth said...

That is neat! Love the cityscape and your blending for the night sky. Xx

Tenia Nelson said...

So so awesome!!

Jeanne said...

This looks absolutely fabulous! Gosh, you create wonderful blends with your distress inks!! I can hear the theme music when I look at this. Excellent work! :)

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs