Happy Birthday and Celebrate for Frantic Stamper

Friday, May 13, 2016

Well friends, we made it to Friday so woo hoo!  I've got two cards to share with you today, both using products from the newest release from Frantic Stamper.

For my first card, I did a bit of ink blending with some bright and fun colors. I then spritzed on some water and then pulled it up with a paper towel.  After the panel was dry, I then took the Nested Plain Star in-Betweens dies from Frantic Stamper and while they were still nested together, I die cut my panel. I then pieced everything back together.  I heat embossed my sentiment and added a black panel.


For my second card, I die cut the same die set from Frantic Stamper. This time, however, I colored each star in with Copics for a rainbow effect.


As always friends, I appreciate you visiting immensely. And for those who leave such encouraging comments, another big thank you. Crafty hugs!






6 comments :

Jeanne said...

Yay for Friday and for these terrific birthday cards. What a fun way to use the set of dies. The star cuts look great! You know how much I enjoy seeing your ink blending. And your second card is lots of fun with that bright rainbow star. Great work on both. Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs.

Kristie Goulet said...

These are awesome, Alanna!!!

Leigh Penner said...

What fun cards, Alanna! I especially love the background on the first one!

Inkyfingers said...

What a great pair of cards Alanna and I love how you gave us two different looks for inlaid nesting dies that I hadn't thought of!
Hugs
Carol x

Amanda Cabot said...

What beautiful cards! Yesterday's mail brought me your "sunshine" card, a gift from your mother. As I told her, the timing was perfect, because we had very little sunshine. Your talent continues to amaze me,.

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...what an amazing pair of cards, just love how you used those star dies!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs