Birthday Wishes for Clearly Whimsy Stamps

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

First off, I must apologize for the poor photo today. I was experimenting with taking my photos outside and clearly I lost the battle with all the shadows etc. However, I already sent the card out so this will just have to do. :)

I've got a birthday card to share with you today featuring the fun balloon image from the Sketched Elephants stamp set from Clearly Whimsy Stamps. I stamped and colored it three times and then used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I love that the die will also cut the balloon string -- so much fun! The sentiment is from the Painted Sayings stamp set -- a must have in my opinion.  

As always, I truly appreciate your visit. Crafty hugs!






4 comments :

Jeanne said...

Honestly, I think your photo looks great! The colors are clear and vibrant to my eye, so no apologies needed on my end. :) Your card is terrific! I like how you colored the balloons and they really pop against that plaid paper. I like the addition of the green below, too. I can see why you are a big fan of that sentiment set. Those watercolor words look terrific. Great work, Alanna! Did you get hit with a big storm yesterday? We had quite the hailstorm (that I was driving in)!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my...love your card! It's like a party on a card, those balloons are amazing.

Heather said...

I love the vibrant colors. And I think your photo looks terrific. Hugs!

Tracey McNeely said...

So fun Alanna!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs