Happy Birthday for Frantic Stamper

Monday, March 14, 2016

Welcome to my blog today friends. For today's card, I am using the fun Linked Hexagon Border die from Frantic Stamper. I die cut it three times from black card stock with Stick-it one the back side so I could adhere everything easily.  

I then decided to have a bit of fun with my background and used some masking tape and distress inks to blend lots of stripes on the large panel.  There was no real rhyme or reason for the stripe widths. I just had fun doing the blending.  A sentiment from Paper Smooches and some sparkly enamel dots from Doodlebug finish off the card.





3 comments :

Jeanne said...

Oh gosh, what a fun card. First, I think the stripes look awesome! Gonna have to remember to do that. I always think I "need" stripe stamps, but you don't really to get this look. The geometric hexagons are just so cool to look at! The happy birthday could get lost, but you helped it pop with the enamel dots. So much fun on one card!! Looks great! Hugs!

Kay Miller said...

Wow! Your striped background is amazing and that geometric grid die is awesome! Seriously fun card Alanna!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card Alanna...just love your incredible design!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs