Happy Easter for Frantic Stamper

Monday, February 22, 2016

Frantic Stamper just had a mini Easter release full of lots of fun dies. I used the Peeking Bunny Squares for today's card. There is so much detail in each of the dies. I decided to keep by bunnies white gave them lots of dimension. I did this by adhering Stick it to a piece of fun foam. I then ran the dies through my machine. I then took a piece of white card stock, also with Stick it and then die cut the bunnies again. This gave me adhesive on either side that was needed.

You can't tell in the photo but each of the bunnies were also given a liberal coating of clear Wink of Stella.

Thanks so much for visiting today.





6 comments :

Tracey McNeely said...

Sweet Easter card Alanna!

Kajcyika said...

oh, this is sooooo sweet. I love it :)

Diane said...

Oh my gosh what an adorable holiday design,

Hugs Diane

Jeanne said...

What a happy little card! Those bunnies are the sweetest, peeking out like that. Great use of the pattern paper and I really like the inking on the top. The scallops make it look extra adorable. Love it! Hugs! :)

Patti said...

Oh Alanna!! I just love your new avatar photo : )

Hello friend I have missed you and my friends on blogland!!

I love your darling little card. It is as sweet as can be wow!

have a great week. I look forward to visiting often.

(((Hugs)))
Patti

Ruth said...

This is so super cute! I love the peeking bunnies and I also love the fact it's pink :) xx

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs