Guest Designing for Frantic Stamper

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Hi friends. I have the honor of guest designing for Frantic Stamper for the next few months so you'll be seeing some of their fabulous dies being used on my blog. Here's a peek of my card that is up over on their blog here.  I used the Delicious Cupcake die collection. 

Did you know that not only does Frantic Stamper have their own line of dies but that they carry many of your favorite brands such as MFT, Lawn Fawn, Avery Elle and many, many more?  

A big thank you to Fran and the team for having me.


And here's a close up of the dies I used today.






4 comments :

Inkyfingers said...

Congrats on the Guest Designer spot Alanna and they are lucky to have you! This is such a happy design and the cupcake looks so celebratory - perfect for a birthday.
Hugs
Carol x

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Woot! Congrats on the Designer Spot Alanna! Can't wait to see your whole card, the sneak peek looks fab!

Jeanne said...

Congratulations, Alanna, on the Guest Designer spot. I'm sure you will have so much fun! Left you a little love over at the Frantic Stamper. :)

Ruth said...

Yay on getting your guest designer spot. I love the card. Beautifully simple and that cupcake looks super tasty! Xx

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs